Ood Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ood Studios, dedicated to making quality Role Playing Games for the Sporum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frog_Empire
Admin
Frog_Empire

Awesomeness : 13

I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++ Empty
PostSubject: I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++   I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Use this here thread to have a general, casual chat about anything, and/or to counter inactivity. All are welcome here. By all means, don't be afraid to post here.

Are you new to the forums?

Introduce yourself here! At least until/if I create an Introductory Thread...
Back to top Go down
https://oodstudios.forumotion.com
Frog_Empire
Admin
Frog_Empire

I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++   I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:01 am

This shall also be somewhat of a forum game. The person who posts the 500th post in this thread shall make the next Off Topic Thread.

That'll be Off Topic Thread II
Back to top Go down
BBeast

Awesomeness : 10

PostSubject: Re: I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++   I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++ Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:33 am

*Prepares to spam 488 posts*
Back to top Go down
Frog_Empire
Admin
Frog_Empire

PostSubject: Re: I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++   I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++ Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Hey does anyone play Team Fortress 2? I only just started playing it... I'm addicted now... It's great...

The Spies are epic

Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++   I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Hey, where'd the music thread go?
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++   I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++ Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:07 pm

You deleted it? I had stuff on that. Sad
Back to top Go down
Frog_Empire
Admin
Frog_Empire

PostSubject: Re: I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++   I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:10 am

Ugh. It was too spammy
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++   I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Oh well. At least I have some sort of a hard-copy.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++   I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Anyone been watching RvB season 9 so far?
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++   I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++ Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:55 pm

The sporum's been acting up persistently lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++   I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Disapprove of Inactivity [Off-Topic Thread I] --General Chat Cafe-- ++All are welcome++
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ood Studios :: Off-Topic :: The OodSphere-
Jump to: