Ood Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ood Studios, dedicated to making quality Role Playing Games for the Sporum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A PSA from Luke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

Awesomeness : 1

A PSA from Luke Empty
PostSubject: A PSA from Luke   A PSA from Luke Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Hey guys,

I'm due to be in hospital for some time, so I may not be able to post on the Sporum as much, this will also explain my absence from the Sporum this past week. Will one of you guys do me a favour and copy this into DK OOC, LATG , Neo-Terra and my contest; the Penvictus Ev-El'Ot, thanks.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

A PSA from Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: A PSA from Luke   A PSA from Luke Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:02 am

NOOOOOOO!!!! Please tell me u ain't dying.

Why? Have they found out ur an alien from Sanghelios, and are trying to capture you?

Goodbye, comrade.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

A PSA from Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: A PSA from Luke   A PSA from Luke Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:30 pm

I'm not dying,

I'm also having problems accessing the Sporum, has anyone else had he problem?

Also Legion I have a favour to ask, please request a sig for LATU ( Life After The Universe), Pithadius wished for the banner to show a large rockyworld, with the shadows of a Mikilo and a Sizzz-Shling facing away from each other?
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

A PSA from Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: A PSA from Luke   A PSA from Luke Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:08 pm

Cool.

Right which means... I'll need a rocky world from planet renders. I'll see if I can find some cool stuff, and then show it to Pithadius. He shall pick which is best.

Maybe when Pithadius leaves. I can be a mod... I'm certainly active. Although Dragon might get it...

Yea, this is happenin to me lately as well. Total bullsh*t.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

A PSA from Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: A PSA from Luke   A PSA from Luke Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:57 am

LegionOfShadows wrote:
Cool.

Right which means... I'll need a rocky world from planet renders. I'll see if I can find some cool stuff, and then show it to Pithadius. He shall pick which is best.

Maybe when Pithadius leaves. I can be a mod... I'm certainly active. Although Dragon might get it...

Yea, this is happenin to me lately as well. Total bullsh*t.

He won't leave, He's been the reason it has still been alive for all these three years (Not forgetting Aweirdgamer (Our lord in the shadows, may he return to us one day...), He does have college though, so I guess it is possible that we will need a new mod one day, though Pithadius will tell us when that is.

I do think DragonEye deserves the Modship, I was going to give him mine but he sorted stopped posting for a while and... things happened...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A PSA from Luke Empty
PostSubject: Re: A PSA from Luke   A PSA from Luke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A PSA from Luke
Page 1 of 1