Ood Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ood Studios, dedicated to making quality Role Playing Games for the Sporum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LegionOfShadows

Awesomeness : 1

Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:38 pm

I know.

Not a Dark Mage, Shadow Darters, maybe a Shadow Lord, hmmm... Wait, I forgot. I haven't been on it lately. F*cking sporum is messing up.

It'd be awesome to see Doviculus in that. Although... it wouldn't leave much room to work with. It'd be better in pure form, but... nah, he wouldn't be in.
Back to top Go down
angelwolf99

Awesomeness : 0

Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:59 pm

Hey, just made an account because my Sporum is broken today. I can use my mom's laptop but not often. Just letting you guys know.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:48 pm

YAY! We have an angel in our midst!

Hurrah!
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:52 am

LegionOfShadows wrote:
YAY! We have an angel in our midst!

Hurrah!
HUZZAH!

Legion will you be posting IC?
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:56 am

Huh?

Ummm... I don't know what to do. I need some inspiration.

Maybe when I get Halo 3 again I'll have ideas...
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:29 am

Hey, is it okay if I introduce a mage to killz allz zeh goblinz zat are zeft?
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:27 pm

LegionOfShadows wrote:
Hey, is it okay if I introduce a mage to killz allz zeh goblinz zat are zeft?
I'm not a mod (Though we do need one, I suggest AngelWolf)

I guess it would be okay if it was an NPC, also please Post IC, and where the f*ck has Talon got to?

Also: This relates to DK; I doubt I will Rp much in DK any more, though my hand is healed though, I just don't see where I can take my character, I feel I have joined too late and I feel my character would be a drag on anyone he allied with. I will join if their is a Sixth age, but until then don't expect any posts.
Back to top Go down
BBeast

Awesomeness : 10

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:41 am

Legion, go ahead and make your new character. Perhaps a lost mage from a previous expedition.

Tranquil, Fair enough.

As for a mod, yeah, I should appoint one.
Back to top Go down
Frog_Empire
Admin
Frog_Empire

Awesomeness : 13

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Quote :
Hey, just made an account because my Sporum is broken today. I can use my mom's laptop but not often. Just letting you guys know.

Hey man, sorry I haven't been here recently to greet you. Welcome if you're still gonna stay here...
Back to top Go down
https://oodstudios.forumotion.com
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:47 pm

Hi. What happened for you to be absent?
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:38 am

This RP is now officially dead. I apologise for any inconvenience. If you wish to use the idea yourself, please contact me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ood Studios :: Role Play :: Team Projects-
Jump to: