Ood Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ood Studios, dedicated to making quality Role Playing Games for the Sporum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terra Mortus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

Awesomeness : 1

Terra Mortus Empty
PostSubject: Terra Mortus   Terra Mortus Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:46 am

Okay,so some of you may remember some Time ago I posted a post about PITHADIUS and me working on a Project on Space Station Poladon,Well this is the current idea;

Welcome to the end of our society,the year 2020,the Planet;Earth

We had such grace once,so much promise and potential,but we squandered it, Draining the Planet that had given rise to us of resources,and pumping toxic chemicals into it's air and Seas.By the Year 2016 the Coal ran out,the more powerful nations were squabbling over the Oil that remained and the Oil wars were raged in the Middle east.By the Year 2018 the Oil ran out,and we were left with Natural Gas, and what we could salvage from Earth's dying atmosphere and waters.For a time it seemed that we could live like this,but we were so concerned with out own survival that we forgot to look to the Future,we forgot to look to the Stars...

In the Year of 2019,strange lights began to emanate from Mars,but we had little concern with that,all we wanted to do was survive.Perhaps if we put more of our resources into space Travel,we could have saved ourselves from what was coming.

on December 25th a meteorite struck the Earth,in the Upper wilds of Scotland,on this Meteorite were drawing,horrible drawings,images of men and women being burned alive,and images of cities falling.Many blamed this on many Extreme Cults or other governments,little did we know how wrong we were and how our arguments would divide us ripe for conquering.

New years day,2020,The day the World ended,the Day the skies split open and spheres appeared,tearing down cities and burning our citizens.We launched our most powerful Nuclear warheads at them,but to no effect,it was then we knew that their was nothing we could do,as the Terraforming technologies were dropped on our cities and mines,people fled,but few escaped.
This is not the Tale of a Valiant last stand...
This is not a Tale of Humanity returning from the Brink...
This is a Tale of Humanities Fall,The Tale of MortTerra...

UPDATES COMING SO WHAT DO YOU THINK?

(By the Way this is Lukeking4564)
Back to top Go down
BBeast

Awesomeness : 10

Terra Mortus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Mortus   Terra Mortus Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:37 am

Welcome to Ood Studios, luke. It's good to see that we aren't all alone.

So who do you play as? The humans or the aliens? It would be much more interesting playing as the humans, attempting to survive on their ruined planet. The aliens would get a bit dull.
Nice plot, I must say. I hope it doesn't happen, of course, but it would make a great RP.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

Terra Mortus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Mortus   Terra Mortus Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Well,Bbeast you will play as one of the Humans,that is certain,you will be one of the survivors of a ruined city trying to make your way across one of the wild areas,land that was never used much by Humans,so that the aliens had little reason to touch it,as to what the aliens are...That is a secret,But they may be familiar to veterans of the Terran Roleplays (Life after the Grox,Post Terra(and it's spin off Post terra;the Gap in power),Neo-Terra and Terran Exodus) but at the same time they will be almost unrecognizable...
Back to top Go down
Frog_Empire
Admin
Frog_Empire

Awesomeness : 13

Terra Mortus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Mortus   Terra Mortus Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:25 pm

Like Toclifane or different?

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://oodstudios.forumotion.com
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

Terra Mortus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Mortus   Terra Mortus Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Frog_Empire wrote:
Like Toclifane or different?

Welcome.

Well similar in a way,but let me make aware that these are not toclifane,they are as I have said something from the Terran roleplays universe.This Rp is planned to be set in our real life world,so that we can mention real events and politicians and such.

This however was based off of the singular scene where the Toclifane enter Earth's atmosphere however
Back to top Go down
Frog_Empire
Admin
Frog_Empire

Awesomeness : 13

Terra Mortus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Mortus   Terra Mortus Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:55 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down
https://oodstudios.forumotion.com
LegionOfShadows

Terra Mortus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Mortus   Terra Mortus Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:12 am

Toclifane so awesome.

It funny when Master says "Here, Come, the Drones!" And the music comes on. I laughed so much.

But it is surprisingly jolly music for fall of mankind.
Back to top Go down
BBeast

Awesomeness : 10

Terra Mortus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Mortus   Terra Mortus Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 12:13 pm

I'm sorry, I haven't seen the Toclifane. So, what do the people actually do besides wander around surviving on what they can?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terra Mortus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terra Mortus   Terra Mortus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terra Mortus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ood Studios :: Role Play :: Team Projects-
Jump to: