Ood Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ood Studios, dedicated to making quality Role Playing Games for the Sporum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would like to ask for a favour...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BBeast

Awesomeness : 10

I would like to ask for a favour... Empty
PostSubject: I would like to ask for a favour...   I would like to ask for a favour... Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Would any of you be interesting in joining a particular RP? It needs some help to stay alive. It's quite good and was very successful last time it was done. I just want it to live a bit longer.

If you're interested I'll post a link.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: I would like to ask for a favour...   I would like to ask for a favour... Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:13 pm

Wat is teh rpee ye talks about?
Back to top Go down
BBeast

Awesomeness : 10

PostSubject: Re: I would like to ask for a favour...   I would like to ask for a favour... Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:43 pm

It is called Dungeon Keepers. Basically you play as the evil overlord and take on the humans inhabiting the continent, as well as other Keepers. The style is pretty much free-form, provided you stick to the rules that there are (which aren't that restricting, only a base template for a generic Keeper). I'm one of the major contributors for both the current one and the previous one.

If you want to check it out for yourself, click here ---> http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/71011.page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to ask for a favour...   I would like to ask for a favour... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to ask for a favour...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ood Studios :: Off-Topic :: The OodSphere-
Jump to: