Ood Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ood Studios, dedicated to making quality Role Playing Games for the Sporum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Frog_Empire
Admin
Frog_Empire

Awesomeness : 13

Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!! Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!!   Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:34 am

Alright. First of all the Dr Who RP. Should everyone be a Time Lord in hiding during the last years of the Time War? Or should they be companions of The Doctor or The Master or some other Time Lord? Any other ideas?

The second one. Now, I thought this up a few days ago when I was thinking about the Eye of Terror [Warhammer]/ Eye of Harmony [Dr Who]. So in this crossover, it is set before the Time War in the Doctor Who universe, however something disasterous happens, and the Eye of Harmony tears into the Warhammer universe where the Eye of Terror is. Then what? The characters obviously play as Gallifreyan Time Lords who are either trying to stop the Eye of Terror fully coming into this universe or possibly help it. We could have a renegade faction of Time Lords who want Gallifrey destroyed for some dark reason so they basically oppose the other Time Lords.
Back to top Go down
https://oodstudios.forumotion.com
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!!   Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:52 pm

Seems like a Good idea, however remember that it would have been the good timelords fighting to destroy Gallifray, as in the series it was the Doctor who ended the Timewar and killed all of the Timelords ( Revealed in the Neil Gaiman episode of the most recent season),
also could we be other races from the DOCTOR WHO universe, such as Daleks, Kaleds, Great Vampyrs, Ice Warriors etc.?
Back to top Go down
Frog_Empire
Admin
Frog_Empire

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!!   Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:43 pm

This takes place before the Time War, in some seperate, alternate reality to the actual Doctor Who one. For now I'm not sure what the players could play as, but I don't know why a Dalek or Ice Warrior would be on Gallifrey.

For now, at least, the player can either be Time Lord or some Chaos demon.

The Time Lords can be either of the two factions fighting to destroy or save Gallifrey, and the Demons are just the Demons.

As the planning goes along and a proper plot is set out I'll decide for sure whether players can be additional races.
Back to top Go down
Frog_Empire
Admin
Frog_Empire

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!!   Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Oh yes, the first one. I might just not do the first one... or should I? Let's have a vote. Who likes which one, the first or second?
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!!   Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Would we have weeping angels?

I wanna be weeping angel... Booooohooooo!

Hmmm, I would like to test out being a Chaos Daemon... Second one. I could always go on the wiki...
Back to top Go down
BBeast

Awesomeness : 10

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!!   Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:14 pm

To be honest I have insufficient experience in both areas to make an informed decision.
Back to top Go down
Frog_Empire
Admin
Frog_Empire

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!!   Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Weeping Angels may end up being enemies but not players... they're too... instinctual.

But yeah you can be Chaos Daemons and such. So I suppose I'll go for the second one then.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!!   Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:07 pm

Frog_Empire wrote:
Weeping Angels may end up being enemies but not players... they're too... instinctual.

But yeah you can be Chaos Daemons and such. So I suppose I'll go for the second one then.

Can anyone explain to me what the hell a Chaos demon is?

Also, given that we are Time Lords, do we have to have a name like "The Doctor", or "The Corsair", or even "The Master"?
If so I'm gonna be "The Paragon"

Also, will the cosmic monstrosirties that fought in the Time war be finished (The Nightmare Child, The Couldhavebeen King, the Great Vampyrs)?
Back to top Go down
Frog_Empire
Admin
Frog_Empire

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!!   Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:41 am

http://epicduckstudios.com/wp-content/gallery/warhammer-40k/daemon-prince-03.jpg

They're from Warhammer.

With the Time Lords, you have a nickname, like The Doctor, which is what you are mainly known by, and a real name, such a Rassilon, which only few, close people know.

The second RP also starts before the Time War, at least the one where alll the Time Lords die, and I've decided to work with the second one, so disregard the first one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!!   Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who RP!!!!! Possibly crossed over with Warhammer!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ood Studios :: Role Play :: Team Projects-
Jump to: