Ood Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ood Studios, dedicated to making quality Role Playing Games for the Sporum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassins Creed Roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LegionOfShadows

Awesomeness : 1

Assassins Creed Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:08 pm

Right.

What you may think is'ooh, I get to take on whole squads of guys with my fists and not die!' Nay, youngsters! Thou shalt not godmod!

What I want is a roleplay where you use your thinking, your creativeness, and stealth to undertake this epic roleplay.

You would start off with a dagger, your fists, and a sword(permission required.) I say permission required, because you can't just start off with Altair's Sword(which won't exist in this), Channeled Cinqueada, Duel Hidden Blades, Poison Blade, Pistol, twenty throwing knives, smoke bombs, and a pair of magic fists which can eventually kill a friggin brute. I want you to start off with pathetic weapons, rping like they're pathetic, and eventually get good weapons. Like so.

Hunter tackled the lone guard. He drew his rusty dagger, posing for the perfect kill, but was kicked off. He rolled over the tiles of the roof, and almost dislocated his shoulder grabbing onto the ledge as he fell over. Grasping for purchase with his other hand, he struggled, got it, and swung himself up onto the roof. He pulled out his dagger, and held it in front of him. He made menacing movements, then suddenly attacked, slashing at the guard with it. The crafty guard parried, but didn't see the last one. It got him in the chest, but he still wasn't out of the fight. He kicked out, and hit Hunter in the chest. With a large whoof, Hunter had his chest pounded, and fell of the roof, landing in water. The guard looked down at him, sneered, and nocked an arrow from his discarded longbow. He fired it. And it hit Hunter right in the chest, killing him.
Back to top Go down
Frog_Empire
Admin
Frog_Empire

Awesomeness : 13

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:38 pm

You must elaborate on what you want the players to actually do...
Back to top Go down
https://oodstudios.forumotion.com
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Oh. CAN'T i HAVE SOME SLEEP!?

Players will begin in Firenze(Florence) and fall into the plot, of an insane criminal mastermind! He is ruling Firenze, and anyone who protests is killed. He puts massive taxes on the people, and riots are a part of daily life. Of course, once the army moves in, its over. So, we gotta kill that guy. But we can't get to him. What do we do? We go to Venezie!(Venice) and search for Assassins willing to aid our cause. And thats all, cause I'm tired. Bye.
Back to top Go down
Frog_Empire
Admin
Frog_Empire

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Quote :
CAN'T i HAVE SOME SLEEP!?

I'm afraid such a thing is unacceptable. Prepare to be upgraded. Or deleted.

Depends if you're compatible.
Back to top Go down
BBeast

Awesomeness : 10

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Your example makes it look like we have to die in every second battle. Somehow I don't think that it will work. You have to change the ending or get a new example when you make this for real.

Besides that, this will be fun.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:57 pm

No, but you just can't go around axing everybody cause they're same skill level! You could just have some variety... my planned character will lose all his stuff and be thrown in prison in part of his life. We will be losing major battles against that criminal guy, but that'll change once we get to Venezia. It'll just make the characters feel sore, tired, and worried. And demoralized, cause it seems they can't survive. I've never seen an rp with anything like that. It'd be fun.

LIFEFORMS DETECTED! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

DELETE! DELETE!

Hi, I'm the Doctor!(Stabs needle into wrist-vein.)
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:05 pm

I understand that we must have a balance between losing and winning. Although, you'll turn people away if your first example of a fight involves the character dying. For the real thread you'll have to come up with something slightly different. Something where the character does not die. Perhaps instead Hunter could run away instead of getting lethally impaled by an arrow. He could get shot in the arm if it makes you feel better. That is a better post to lure people in with. People often don't like their characters dying. Losing or getting injured is fine, but dying is somewhat harsh.

Alternatively, you could use something completely different.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Mmm. I just want something that the characters will be so demoralised they just wanna quit. Which is then I'll walk in with an awesome assassin guy that knows other assassins in venezia that wanna gfet ridda of this guy. I dunno. I just want something close to them dying. I really don't know. Besides, I gotta get ready for a party. This press conference is over.
Back to top Go down
Frog_Empire
Admin
Frog_Empire

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:04 pm

If their characters want to quit so do the players. And the players just quit when they want to quit.

Quote :
Venezia

Unless you're Italian I believe you're looking for either Venice or Venetia. I;m not sure if the second one's a word though...
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:53 pm

I just like saying Italian names. Venice, yea.
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Failure is not an option when you're an assassin. Killing the characters are not going to get you many players.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:48 pm

grr. I'm not killing characters. I just want them to be demoralised so it is a change from most rps I see
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:07 am

OK. I see. These assassins aren't going so well with assassinating people, so they're getting discouraged. Be sure to have someone throw in that old saying, "If you fall off your horse, get back on it." It went something like that. I forget the exact wording. If the players themselves start getting discouraged, just be sure to tell them OOC that it is all part of the plan and it will get better if they just stick with it.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:16 pm

yea. Thats what I plan to do.

Actually, I haven't got much time to do anything. Test week is on this week, and I have to study.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:17 pm

At the very best, I'll go on the rps I'm rping on. Which is one to be exact. LATG.
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:08 am

We've just finished our tests and are now in school holidays. Razz
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:09 pm

BBeast wrote:
We've just finished our tests and are now in school holidays. Razz
I still have three mindnumbing days of Media making to go until I'm free from school

On the Subject of the RP, why does it have to be in Italy, personally I would prefer somehwere in the Industrial era Russia/Germany/France/Britain, or Perhaps it could be Assassin's creed set in WW2 or something

It just seems to me that Italy has been exhausted by the Assassin's creed franchise
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Hmm... perhaps. But then it loses authenticity. We'll see what Legion as to think of it.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Come on just think about it, We could be oppressed workers looking for a way out of the factories, forced into being Assassins.

How cool would it be scaling huge Smokestacks, Hiding in Smog and using Steampunk instead of Classical era Tech. I want me a Steampowered Jetpack or a Gunblade!
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:39 pm

Yeah! Steampunk assassins ftw!

But remember, we start out inexperienced and have to earn our epicness.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:02 am

I know, I'll probably focus on being a Sniping assassin that uses Smog for cover, just like this guy;
What a Face

That is if this does get made in the Industrial era, also Bbeast have you read the Books Leviathan and Behemoth?
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:25 am

Yes, I have read those books. They are awesome. Can't wait for the third book to come out (well, actually I can, but I'm just saying that). An excellent setting.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:25 pm

Goliath is gonna be epic, I can't wait to see what Japan is gonna be like, although Scott Westerfeld has revealed on his blog that Japan will be both Darwinist and Clanker.

What Beasties/Machines do you think they will use?
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:50 pm

To be honest I didn't know what book was coming next. Thanks for the heads-up.

I am unsure of what they'll use exactly. There will probably be something related to a lotus flower. Maybe some cyborgs if we're lucky.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:50 pm

If you don't like spoilers... avoid the rest of this post;

On the subject of Goliath, several peices of Artwork have been revealed on Scott Westerfeld's blog, one of which shows a two headed crane Beastie, the other shows a hge Bear like fabrication, and the most recent shows a Group of Japanese Kappa attacking a Clanker Ironclad.
Also in one of the Partially revealed images a Gryphon can be seen, so there are some ideas of Fabrication Beasties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed Roleplay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ood Studios :: Role Play :: Team Projects-
Jump to: