Ood Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ood Studios, dedicated to making quality Role Playing Games for the Sporum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassins Creed Roleplay

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BBeast

Awesomeness : 10

Assassins Creed Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Cool. So how should we relate that to this RP?
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 4:22 pm

BBeast wrote:
Cool. So how should we relate that to this RP?

The Templars start experimenting with DNA to create things to track down and kill assassins?
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:03 pm

Interesting. So instead of Darwinists and Clankers we have Templars and Assassins, maybe. The assassins use machines while the Templars get to use genetically modified beings as well. Or does anyone else have any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:04 pm

BBeast wrote:
Interesting. So instead of Darwinists and Clankers we have Templars and Assassins, maybe. The assassins use machines while the Templars get to use genetically modified beings as well. Or does anyone else have any suggestions?

Seems good, however, aren't the Templars obsessed with the church, woulden't creating life by like Heresy for them?
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:42 pm

Well, I can't imagine genetic manipulation would be a technology readily available for the Assassins. Perhaps we can leave the engineered creatures out?
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:44 pm

BBeast wrote:
Well, I can't imagine genetic manipulation would be a technology readily available for the Assassins. Perhaps we can leave the engineered creatures out?

Yeah, lets make it MOAR steampunk and less Biopunk, instead of Da Vinci's war machines we have walkers, Mechs and Armoured trains
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:08 am

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:24 am

BBeast wrote:
Agreed.

Now we wait for Legion...
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:01 am

Someone needs to make this...Bbeast?

Also some Golaith knews for ya Bbeast;

Though it was originally thought the main plot of the third book would feature japan, recent leaks on Book websites have revealed it will mostly feature the USA and will revolve around Telsa's doomsday machine which the inventor plans to use to broker peace, he will be supported by Alek and Great Britain, but guess which European nation decides it would rather have the doomsday machine than peace... (Edit: It's the Germans)
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:33 pm

I have no contribution to this. I may rp in it when it comes out, but I've got too much on my hands. I need to get another Xbox 360 after mine and ALL the Halo games, which happen to be the only games there (I'm more of a PS3 fanboy), I need to get Halo 3, ODST, NOT WARS THIS TIME, NOT REACH THIS TIME, and I need to save up for CEA and 4. Happy Holidays, cause at mah place, SCHOOL HOLIDAYS! BOOYEA! More time with mah GF.

And my other soul mate, Minecraft.
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:34 am

It's school holidays here too XD. I'd love to deal with this RP, but I'm trying to cut back. Once I'm done cutting back, I'll only have the Catacombs left (which I'm not quitting as I made it). It sounds good, but I can't join, let alone be OP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Roleplay   Assassins Creed Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed Roleplay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ood Studios :: Role Play :: Team Projects-
Jump to: