Ood Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ood Studios, dedicated to making quality Role Playing Games for the Sporum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LegionOfShadows

Awesomeness : 1

RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Empty
PostSubject: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm

You got the idea.

Alpha returns. The Chairman returns. In this rp, the Chairman will be portrayed as thebad guy, and enar the end, he'll be holding the Director prisoner to get some dirt on him, and...

Sadly for most of the Freelancers, he has to be saved.

You will either play as a Freelancer, a soldier from a red or blue base(Not the Blood Gulch Crew) Or a normal soldier. I bet most people will choose Freelancers, but only Moderaters will get AIs.

I bags X-Ray, or whatever. He will be the Alpha's Intelligence.

Anyway, to start off, you see a lone Soldier in the desert, searching for something. Something special. Something smart.

Something Alpha. He finds out that the Alpha has been sent into a warehouse, and goes there.

its the freelancer warehouse from Revelation. He finds the Alpha, and finds the monitor body. He puts the Alpha in the moniter body, and has a conversastion with him.(By the way, I bet Luke will have Alpha.) He is searching for Epsilon.

By the way, Epsilon is also a bad guy.Nobody likes him. He's going insane. We have to stop him. All for now, cause I ahve to watch Doctor Who.

ENJOY!
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:19 am

Yay!

A RVB rp with an interesting plot, I'll either be the Blue team captain Marcus Winchester "Chester" to his teammates, or a Freelancer with the AI Mu ( All AI are named with Greek letters)

For the Simulation Troopers can we start in Outpost Highlands ( the best mp map in the Defiant pack), also what I'd we involve the Flood in this, seeing as it is set before most of RvB?
Back to top Go down
BBeast

Awesomeness : 10

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:02 am

So this is the Red vs Blue from Halo, yes? Again, I am ill equipped with knowledge for this (I know Halo better that Doctor Who, though).
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:08 pm

Oh, also, IF YOU WANT, you can be an Alien. Although Blargh Blargh Blargh is kinda boring...

FRIGGIN DOCTOR WHO! IT SAID ON THE ADS THAT IT WAS THE 2011 SEASON THEY WERE SHWOING! BUT ITS FRIGGIN DONNA NOBLE! Who is okay, but I've seen that episode too many times...

Anyway I've decided on my AI's name, and its Beta. My first idea for my Freelancer Character was that he wasn't comptaibel with any AI's, but since his equipment needs to be operated, he wil just only be compatible with Beta.

By the way, what about Meta? He ain't a part?

Anyway, Luke, you can control the Alpha. Just have him keep his personality.

Also, the explanation foir Alpha survivng, is not that he is a ghost, or an AI, but rather... He was an experiment. He was called a Biological AI, like a floating mind. It can still go into Electrical circuits, but it doesn't get wiped out by EMP.

Or emp.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:36 am

Heh heh heh...

Us British (And the Americans, though we invented Doctor Who) get the next series (Starting with "Let's kill Hitler" on the 27th of August, also has anyone seen the Comiccon trailer for Doctor Who (Spoiler; they dont kill Hitler, quite the Opposite actually, though Rory punches him)

I might not want to be Alpha, it would be an honor and all, though I don't know I will be able to commit. I have to start my GCSE's soon and so my Posting on this and the Sporum may go down.

Also, Can "Chester" possibly be a Robot disguised as a Human, also I haz plot idea, how about we are the Team who had to get the Alpha safely to Blood Gulch, with Freelancers trying to stop the Simulation Troopers (Becuase of the AI)?
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 5:08 am

I don't get it.

So, we Freelancers, try to stop the simulation troopers? Or other way round?

Anyway, WE AUSSIES GET LETS KILL HITLER ON THE THIRTEENTH OF AUGUST! BOO YEA! F***ING OWNED BRITS! No offense.

Anyway, Chester can be a robot, but make sure its still got original parts. Not a toggle switch.

By the way, a push switch is much better, don't ya think?

Anyway, so, after the guy gets Alpha, then what? Maybe we go to Epsilon's unit? But, that thing is broken.

Maybe I get the other characters, and we use a lot of power from Last Resort to open the unit, and we go in with an imprint of our minds? And then we find Tex, and Epsilon. Epsilon calls on the Beaver Creek kids, we have epic battle, we capture Epsilon, and get out.

Wut next?
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:00 pm

Goddammit BBC why have you foresaken me yet again?

(They wonder why idiots in this country riot and loot when we are getting Doctor Who two weeks after the aussies)

I just saw the new trailer for the new series, and parts of it seem to be set in Lewis Carrol's wonderland, which is... odd to say the least

I was thinking that those of us who play as the Simulations have been tasked by the Chairman to take the Alpha to safety (Blood Gulch) as this is the one place the Freelancers (The other players) would not suspect. There would come a time when the Freelancers (Or rather their AI) would discover that the Alpha had been sent to Highlands(Or whatever base is chosen) and they would attempt to get the Alpha back at all costs, at this point some of the Freelancers are getting to a Meta like stage , when their AI have driven them crazy(These will most likely be the NPC Freelancers).
After a period of chasing the Simulation troopers, the Crazed Freelancers would turn on their Brethren, but the Non crazed Freelancers wouldbe helped by the Simulation troopers , and thus an unlikely alliance is formed. The Freelancers and Simulation Troopers , after running a long time eventually reach an alien facility in which we are ambushed again, after a set of minor skirmishes someone accidently blows up the containment unit for the Flood.
Merry Hell and Hilarity and possibly Death ensues
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Sounds pretty good.

I have an idea for the flood containment facility...

Avalanche, anybody?

In fact, Mother of Intervention might play a big part... hijacked by the meta copy cats. Crashed into the Avalanche containment facility. For the Alpha.

Also, start planning yo characters.

Mine is a Freelancer named Jason *****(Classified by Project Freelancer), a close personal friend of the Director. He was the Agent for Minnesota, but his codename is just Legionairre. His signature weapon, like Meta and the Brute Shot, are two SMGs and a Spartan Laser. His AI is named Beta, who is the Director's intelligence. His hologram is a red Spartan in Mark V armor. Legionairre's special ability is a hologram unit, which is controlled by Beta, from afar, and it moves on its own.

Oh, also, Legionairre's armor is all Recon, except for the helmet which is a Mark V. Black armor. Y'know me.

Anyway, I already have an idea for the OP start. Sandtrap, two soldiers in White armor, chatting. On top of the middle building. On the edge. Then, one of them asks the ultimate question. "Why are we here?"
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Nice, I'll probably have Chester wear the Pilot armour from Reach in Dark blue, also can you guess why his surname is "Winchester"?
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:17 pm

He was from Shaun of the Dead, and he worked their.

Or he uses a Winchetser Rifle.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Named after the latter reason, I was trying to find a well named British Rifle to name him after but no such thing exists, they all seem to be named like funeral directors or housing estate agents
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Alpha of the OP

"Why are we here?"
"Dude, we've been stationed here ten years. In all that time, there has not been one clue as to why we are here. So, unless your gonna get on the radio and call command, I got no answers for you."
"No, I mean, why are we here, in this particular spot? As far as I see it, we are in a bad defensive position. If we went over there, to the barrier, we could defend it much more easily."
"Miller, I'm a reasonable guy, but if you try to get us out of here again, just because you are scared, for some reason, of trees, I will rip out your windpipe, and give it to F.I.L.S.S."
The two soldiers just stood there for a few minutes, when Miller said "She's vegeterian."
"You know what? I hate you."

Their conversation was interrupted when a Warthog pulled up just in front of the concrete barrier blocking the road. A man in black armor stepped out, and walked up to them. "Excuse me, but would you please move? The Director needs me to retrieve... a very important package. Now, move, or I will give F.I.L.S.S permission to fire upon you. And I think she is very annoyed with you, isn't that right?"
A robotic female voice piped in. "Very, Legionairre. Now move, fellas. Or I get to pump you with metal."

The man moved through the tunnels of the warehouse, and came out in a large storage area, which had been converted into a training room. He saw a few ramshackle defenses, and a couch set up. Muttering to himself about the previous occupants, he moved into another tunnel, which went down into the basement. And there, he saw it. Put in a small storage closet, almost intentionally out of the way. He picked it up, and looked at it. Now, he just needed a storage unit.

His searchings soon provided him with a sphere of metal, with a blue eye. It had been recently vacated, and had several defensive systems in place, including, of all things, a laser face. He pulled tapped the chip against the Storage device, and the blue eye flickered, and lit up. Legionairre shouted in annoyance, "Alpha, you little mongrel! Stay still, and I will not extract you! You know, for an AI, you are very annoying. Even though I don't know you. Now, tell me, what exactly happened when you were last mobile?"

In a darkened room, in the basement of a military complex, one would find an office. And in this office, was a man. He was a man that was seen as very annoying by some people, and he had lead the investigation by the Oversight Sub-Commitee into Project Freelancer. He was a man who was currently looking for the Alpha and the Epsilon. He was the Chairman. And the Chariman was angry. Angry, because the Director had foudn the Alpha. "Listen up, everyone. For five weeks, the Director has had the Alpha in his possession. And now, we have a Freelancer going to retrieve it. Send Alaska and Missisippi, and go to every simulation outpost. We have to find the Alpha. If we don't, then the Director will go unpunished. And he needs punishment. We must find them both! Only then, will we know all of the evils done by Project Freelancer."

Is dat good? Or should I make it shorter?
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Seems good,

For armour abilities are their gonna be any fictous Armour enhancements (Say like Short range Teleports or something)?
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Well, depends. If you're a freelancer, then you'll definitely have an ability.

Also, for Legionairre, my Freelancer, The Hologram unit isn't really that sophisticated. As such, it can fit a medium strength enhancement as well as the hologram.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:10 pm

LegionOfShadows wrote:
Well, depends. If you're a freelancer, then you'll definitely have an ability.

Also, for Legionairre, my Freelancer, The Hologram unit isn't really that sophisticated. As such, it can fit a medium strength enhancement as well as the hologram.

Freelancers have super strength anyway, If I do make a Freelancer he will have short/medium range teleport and the AI Kappa
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Might be able to give my Freelancer Hologram AND an advanced Motion Tracker unit. Maybe. I dunno.

Anyway, so, once my guy gets Alpha, he will go to all of the player characters, because they are part of a list he made for the retrieval of the Epsilon.

Also, secret secret, I plan to bring back the Beaver Creek kids as a serious enemy. Also, if the Epsilon escapes, he might open a teleport to a place, and go through. We follow, and see a city. And then the realisation hits. Bit of script maybe:

"I'm sorry, all of you, for what we're about to go through. Here, you shall see the worst amount of backstabbing, corruption and Revolutions ever. I'm sorry, but we are in a game of Cops And Robbers."
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 9:38 pm

Actually, that doesn't seem good.

So, we retrieve Epsilon, then what? Maybe we get attacked by some of the Freelancers who invaded Freelancer Command for the Alpha. Agent Alaska and some other guys. I've already got an idea for Agent Alaska...

Totally normal guy. Only abnormal things, he is deadliest freelancer, and he has all white Hayabusa armor.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:03 am

It seems more likely that the Director would trust simulation troopers with the alpha more than Freelancers, especially as the Freelancers have a tendency to go homicidal and attempt to kill everyone.

As to whatelse happens in the plot I have no ideas.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:21 pm

Trusted freelancers.

Btw, Legionairre is the Director's close personal friend. Chosen for Freelancer as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:23 pm

Revised OP.

"Why are we here?"
"Dude, we've been stationed here ten years. In
all that time, there has not been one clue as to why we are here. So,
unless your gonna get on the radio and call command, I got no answers
for you."
"No, I mean, why are we here, in this particular spot? As
far as I see it, we are in a bad defensive position. If we went over
there, to the barrier, we could defend it much more easily."
"Miller,I'm a reasonable guy, but if you try to get us out of here again, just
because you are scared, for some reason, of trees, I will rip out your
windpipe, and give it to F.I.L.S.S."
The two soldiers just stood there for a few minutes, when Miller said "She's vegeterian."
"You know what? I hate you."

Theirconversation was interrupted when a Warthog pulled up just in front of
the concrete barrier blocking the road. A man in black armor stepped
out, and walked up to them. "Excuse me, but would you please move? The
Director needs me to retrieve... a very important package. Now, move, or
I will give F.I.L.S.S permission to fire upon you. And I think she is
very annoyed with you, isn't that right?"
A robotic female voice piped in. "Very, Legionairre. Now move, fellas. Or I get to pump you with metal."

Theman moved through the tunnels of the warehouse, and came out in a large
storage area, which had been converted into a training room. He saw a
few ramshackle defenses, and a couch set up. Muttering to himself about
the previous occupants, he moved into another tunnel, which went down
into the basement. And there, he saw it. Put in a small storage closet,
almost intentionally out of the way. He picked it up, and looked at it.
Now, he just needed a storage unit.

His searchings soon provided him with a sphere of metal, with a blue eye. It had been recently
vacated, and had several defensive systems in place, including, of all
things, a laser face.

In a darkened room, in the basement of a military complex, one would find an office. And in this office, was a man. He was a man that was seen as very annoying by some people, and he had lead the investigation by the Oversight Sub-Commitee into Project Freelancer.He was a man who was currently looking for the Alpha and the Epsilon. He was the Chairman. And the Chariman was angry. Angry, because the Director had foudn the Alpha. "Listen up, everyone. For five weeks, the Director has had the Alpha in his possession. And now, we have a Freelancer going to retrieve it. Send Alaska and Missisippi, and go to every simulation outpost. We have to find the Alpha. If we don't, then the Director will go unpunished. And he needs punishment. We must find them both! Only then, will we know all of the evils done by Project Freelancer.

The man looked at the sphere, and tapped the unit with the chip. The eye instantly lit up, and looked at him. The Alpha was again mobile.

Is dat good? I'm thinking of starting dis soon.

So, once Alpha is awakened, Command gets all the player characters on our side, we go to the Epsilon. See a few of the freelancers going against us, Epic Battle. In this time, Epsilon gets activated accidently, and looks around. Thinking "Oh sh*t," He rushes into a soldier of the chairman thats there, and opens up a teleport. He jumps through, and ALL of the beaver creek kids come and attack.

Any more?
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:54 pm

hmmmm....

The force is Strong with this one, Seems okay, It has a few Spelling errors, but nothing too bad

I have one question;

WTF is...Beaver Creek?
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:07 pm

OMG> Its one of the best halomaps ever.

Its the one with the crazy red and blue team that Caboose and Sarge find.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:16 am

Ahh okay,

It's just Beaver creek is also the name of an odd Tv show we have over here in the Uk as well, so I was wondering which one you meant.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:02 pm

Lol.

For my character, I'm gonna have a series of flashbacks of Operation Exodus, taking the Alpha to Blood Gulch.

So. Can sumbody revise the OP for me? I feelin bored.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Right. So, progress on plot.

I get Alpha, get him a body, get all the player characters to a meeting on the North Pole at Earth. The Director appears on a vid screen, tells us that we, all of us, need to retrieve the Epsilon AI. If we succeed, we get lots and lots of money. So, we go to a deserted town in Africa. There, we find the Epsilon unit. It... looks okay. And as Epsilon starts to exit it, we get an emergency message from Command. It tells us that the position is about to come under attack by a joint force of Insurrectionists and Rogue Freelancers. Also, Epsilon is considered EXTREMELY dangerous. We get attacked, and survive. Epsilon unit escapes, and we have to follow.

What next?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next