Ood Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ood Studios, dedicated to making quality Role Playing Games for the Sporum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LegionOfShadows

Awesomeness : 1

RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:26 am

ARGH! Why does nobody contribute anymore?

Prob cause Froggy has left. He is prob either dead, which shall sadden all the frogs in his empire, or so sick hes gonna die.
Back to top Go down
BBeast

Awesomeness : 10

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:36 am

Or (hopefully) he has found another interest that has caused this to become paled in comparison. Or he could have gone on an extended holiday or something and lost internet access.
BTW, I don't contribute to this thread because I have little interest in RvB. It's a good show, but I've never gotten around to actually watching it.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:11 am

You haven't?

We have a RedvBlue VIRGIN here? Oh my god.

You will never forgot your first time, my friend.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:01 pm

LegionOfShadows wrote:
You haven't?

We have a RedvBlue VIRGIN here? Oh my god.

You will never forgot your first time, my friend.

QFT
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:01 pm

Soo...We should get sum more planning done. Starts done, we have a waiting period where either players meet up, or just spend sum time rping on their way to the metting. Once there, Director informs us of Epsilon, tells us we get money reward. Then where? I'm thinking Avalanche, cause not only is that where the memory unit last was, it has a good layout for what I have in mind...

Once we have retrieved the Epsilon unit, we get an emergency broadcast from the director saying that Epsilon shares traits with O'mally. Ergo, he can posses. Like alpha. He possesses a soldier the director sent to help us, and breaks free across the plains of avalanche. There, just as we are about to contact him, the Mother of Intervention comes. Hijacked, and packed with a full load of rebels, with a few rogue freelancers. However, it suffers engine failure, and crashes into the facility. Unfortunately, that facility is holding the last known traces of an alien bio-warfare agent, dubbed "The Flood."

What next?
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Seems like an amazing Plot,

Will you be implementing Aliens in this RP, or not?

Also, concerning the Flood, My Idea for the end of Chester's plot is that he will seal himself away with the Flood in an attempt to give the other players a chance to escape, the Flood will attack him only to find he is non biological and thus they cannot infect him, by this time some Flood will have escaped but many will have been killed by Chester. Hopefully Chester will have given the Alpha/Epsilon some time to escape at this point.

At this point I will mostly be controlling Knives (The Codename of my Freelancer), however if there is a Sequel Chester may pop up, given that he is Robotic and may be able to get out of the Vault he sealed himself in.

Will we be visiting the Jungle or Desert Style area that Tucker and Bonecrunch visited near the end of the Blood Gulch chronicles?
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:28 am

Thanks for the compliment.

Poor Chester... He probably would know Legionairre, cause Legionairre was part of the mission getting the alpha the heck away from the other freelancers. You did say Chester was a part, right?

I plan to have Legionairre have flashbacks regarding his time in that mission, and why he has a robotic arm now.

And remember, the Epsilon has gone rampant after being stuck int he memory unit for so long. He is dangerous, and we have to limit his movements.

Aliens, yes. You can control an alien character if you want, but it'll probably be at the end of the rp where the battles get larger and more fierce as the rebels make their move.

We may have the jungle or the desert area, but I was also thinking the nuclear wasteland of Sidewinder.Since they actually didn't go into the future, it'd still be irradiated, and an interesting area.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Music themes for the rp.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:29 am

Quite possible,

I guess that Chester would empathise with Legionnaire (If Robots can empathise) because of his robotic arm, but Chester would also hate most Freelancers and have his main loyalties towards the members of his own team; ergo he would only help the quest/mission to keep his subordinates safe.

My Freelancer will probably only use knives, his fists and a shotgun or perhaps a DMR.

Cool themes also
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:31 am

I understand why Chester would hate them, and I don't really plan on making Legionairre friends with any sim troopers or stuff. He looks down on them kinda, anyway.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:42 am

'Kay

Chester's theme will most likely be "Am I not Human?" by Two Steps from Hell, unless I can come up with a more awesome one

I have know idea what theme Freelancer "Knives" should have...

Also; Two steps from hell's new album "Nero" is out this Saturday along with this season finale of Doctor Who, HUZZAH!
Also Also; Legion Please post in Catacombs IC!
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:14 pm

Hmm? Okay.

It's good that you're searching for themes...

Also, draft for character sheet format

Sim trooper format first

Name:
Team:
Appearance/Armor:
Personality:
Description:
Bio:
Weapons:

Freelancer Format

Name:
State:
Codename(optional):
Armor Ability:
Appearance/Armor:
Personality:
Description:
Bio:

As you see, for freelancer, a few more options. State, y'know what that is. Codename is if you don't want to use your state name all the time, or its a bit awkward, like Mississipi turning to Miss, yea. Armor ability, obvious. Status, means if you're Rogue,Employed by the Chairman,Employed by the Director,Jailed, Other.

Now, a little backstory. Freelancers aren't seen as criminals anymore, like they were before after the Chairman's inspection. However, some are still jailed. Some are still rogue, some are employed by the chairman for his own purposes, like the five or so rogue freelancers we'll be fighting during the rp. And most would be employed by the director and gathered up if they are on the list to the unit.

Sooo.

I don't really know what else I can do. Revise Op?
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Revising an Op is an idea, another thing to do is think of a name, and request a Sig/ banner, also you need to post in catacombs.

Also what is the starting base for the Reds and Blues?

Here is my idea for meeting Freelancer Knives;
The Director, or the Chairman or whoever is directing the team will tell them to search in unearthed for a Rogue Freelancer, who escaped some time ago and was last seen leading a band of insurgents at the abandoned Project Freelancer Base Unearthed, which the Insurgents have since taken for themselves and set up a home in. The Director/ Chairman will state to the Group that this Freelancer has access to an Armour enhancement which they may need if they are to succeed in their mission.
Then you can decide what happens

My sheets;

Name: Markus Winchester ("Chester" to his team mates)
Team: Blue (Captain)
Appearance/Armor: Chester's armour is full Pilot armour (From Reach) in a royal blue colour. Under his armour, Chesters face is pale and drawn, crowned by a head of wild black hair. Chester almost never removes his helmet or visor, so most of his appearence knowledge would be unknown to most of the characters., Chester's Eyes are a cold Grey in colour and his visor is a deep black.
Personality: Chester has a grim, but loyal personality, he is devoted to his Blue team mates, though he rarely shows this. He doesn't suffer fools gladly and harbors a deep hatred for Freelancers due to dealings with them in the past, before he was transferred to the current base (Highlands? Unearthed?). Chester is unusually active in the Simulation war, actually believing the Reds to be a heartless enemy.
Description: to come
Bio: to come
Weapons: DMR with Dual wielded ODST issue Magnum pistols

Name: Aran <SURNAME REDACTED>
State: Hawaii
Codename(optional): Knives
Armor Ability: Short/Medium Range teleport (This can also be transmitted through to other suits of armour through touch)
Appearance/Armor: (Any Ideas?)
Personality:To come
Description:To come
Bio:To come
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Well, I'm not making them have one starting base. Players can choose their sim trooper's starting base, and it might be another persons, or it might be your own. My sim trooper's will be Blood Gulch, since the REd Vs Blue characters are gone from there. Or something else, maybe a twin of valhalla.

Name. Hmm.

I do have an idea for another random red v blue rp, Red vs Blue: Origins, where everyone is a freelancer. But, another day.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Name...Bloody bloody name...

Red Vs Blue:Returns is one...

Red Vs Blue:blah blah is one.

I AM NOT GOOD NAME MAKER!
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:37 pm

Maybe for Knives he could have scout armor all over cept for helmet, which might be Hayabusa? Or EOD helm.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Argh. Nobody looks at this.

Okay, plot list, since I cna't be bothered revising OP> Could you do it Luke? It'd just make it a hell of a lot easier.

So:Start, call in all rpers, wait time, briefing of rpers, search for knives, briefing, search for Epsilon(who might happen to be in the flood containment facility),first encounter with the rogues, Flood released,Chesters gets owned, retreat, rush to download data pertaining to all UNSC defenses in the inner colonies which, once recovered, need to be delivered to a secure location at CENTCOM at Earth. Then, retrieve nuclear warheads which have another purpose entirely. Oh,by the way, when we encounter the freelancers employed by teh chairman, Epsilon will escape by probably possessing somebody, most likely a rogue freelancer. During one of these missions, I plan to have one of my sim troopers be captured by rebels, and Legionairre disobey director by going to save him. Have an awesome moment flying in with jetpack, breaking glass in warehouse or something.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Progress update:

Searching for some more theme songs, but I can't seem to find any really good ones. Suggestions would be nice.

Die for Metal would be nice...

Anyway, OP(at the moment) without spelling errors

"Why are we here?"
"Dude, we've been stationed here ten years. In
all that time, there has not been one clue as to why we are here. So,
unless you're gonna get on the radio and call command, I got no answers
for you."
"No, I mean, why are we here, in this particular spot? As
far as I see it, we are in a bad defensive position. If we went over
there, to the barrier, we could defend it much more easily."
"Miller,I'm a reasonable guy, but if you try to get us out of here again, just
because you are scared, for some reason, of trees, I will rip out your
windpipe, and give it to F.I.L.S.S."
The two soldiers just stood there for a few minutes, when Miller said "She's vegeterian."
"You know what? I hate you."

Their conversation was interrupted when a Warthog pulled up just in front of
the concrete barrier blocking the road. A man in black armor stepped
out, and walked up to them. "Excuse me, but would you please move? The
Director needs me to retrieve... a very important package. Now, move, or
I will give F.I.L.S.S permission to fire upon you. And I think she is
very annoyed with you, isn't that right?"
A robotic female voice piped in. "Very, Legionairre. Now move, fellas. Or I get to pump you with metal."

The man moved through the tunnels of the warehouse, and came out in a large
storage area, which had been converted into a training room. He saw a
few ramshackle defenses, and a couch set up. Muttering to himself about
the previous occupants, he moved into another tunnel, which went down
into the basement. And there, he saw it. Put in a small storage closet,
almost intentionally out of the way. He picked it up, and looked at it.
Now, he just needed a storage unit.

His searchings soon provided him with a sphere of metal, with a blue eye. It had been recently vacated, and had several defensive systems in place, including, of all things, a laser face.

In
a darkened room, in the basement of a military complex, one would find
an office. And in this office, was a man. He was a man that was seen as
very annoying by some people, and he had lead the investigation by the
Oversight Sub-Commitee into Project Freelancer.He was a man who was
currently looking for the Alpha and the Epsilon. He was the Chairman.
And the Chairman was angry. Angry, because the Director had found the
Alpha. "Listen up, everyone. For five weeks, the Director has had the
Alpha in his possession. And now, we have a Freelancer going to retrieve
it. Send Alaska and Missisippi, and go to every simulation outpost. We
have to find the Alpha. If we don't, then the Director will go
unpunished. And he needs punishment. We must find them both! Only then,
will we know all of the evils done by Project Freelancer.

The man
looked at the sphere, and tapped the unit with the chip. The eye
instantly lit up, and looked at him. The Alpha was again mobile.

Rightio. To do list: Char sheets for me, plot, shtuff, promoting it.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:18 pm

Can't really think of what else. New char sheet.

Name:
Team:
Appearance/Armor:
Personality:
Bio:
Weapons:

Name:
State:
Codename(optional):
Armor Ability:
Appearance/Armor:
Personality:
Bio:
Weapons:
AI:
AI Description:

Name: Greg O'Reilly
Team:Red
Appearance/Armor: Greg has got a neanderthal like brow, blond hair, and dull grey eyes. He has a square jaw, and short shaven hair. He wears all EOD armor in deep red armor, with grey as his secondary color.
Personality: Greg is a cheerful bloke, but is usually quite serious, however, when not facing a situation of certain detah or when he is calling command, he can be quite jovial. He cares for the troops under his command, and demands high standards from them.
Bio:Greg was born on Reach, and went to OCS on Earth only a few days before Reach fell. In his school life, he was depressed and a loner, and his grades dropped dramatically, despite him being quite intelligent. He got an immediate reserved spot as command for a red base after he failed his end-of-year test. Since then, he has conducted several attacks on the blues, some of them quite successful, but he has not killed one.
Weapons: AR, Pistol

Name: Jason
State:Idaho
Codename(optional):Legionairre
Armor Ability:Hologram, and advanced Motion Tracker
Appearance/Armor:CQB Chest, CQB right shoulder, EVA Left Shoulder, MARK VI Helmet. All black, except for secondary color, which is silver, with a silver Chevron on his chest armor. He has quite a rough face, with deep blue eyes and black hair. He is...kinda handsome, but not overly.
Personality:Serious, because he has seen way too much death that is his fault to be a joker or anything. Also a bachelor, after a civilian broke his heart and almost killed him.
Bio: Jason was born on Earth, and led a normal life until his parents were killed by marauding aliens. He was sent to an orphanage, where he usually bashed up other kids that insulted him. Once he left there, he went straight into the military, and was directed straight to Freelancer after his actions in the inner colonies with a standard marine battalion. Legionaire was also a close friend of the director, who knew his parents personally. He was a vital part of Operation EXODUS, the operation where the Alpha AI was smuggled to Blood Gulch. Legionairre lost his left arm during that battle, and had it replaced with a titanium work of art.
Weapons: Shotgun,Dual SMGs,Three knives
AI:Beta
AI Description:Beta is the Alpha's intelligence, meaning that he is naturally smart, and has some advanced processing powers. His avatar is that of a red spartan in all Mark V armor, with a rocket launcher balanced on his shoulder.

Kay... Promoting, plot and shtuff.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 9:52 pm

LegionOfShadows wrote:
Maybe for Knives he could have scout armor all over cept for helmet, which might be Hayabusa? Or EOD helm.

Aye, the Hayabusa helm will be good
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:11 pm

My sheets;

Name: Markus Winchester ("Chester" to his team mates)
Team: Blue
Appearance/Armor: Chester's armour is full Pilot armour (From Reach) in a royal blue colour. Under his armour, Chesters face is pale and drawn, crowned by a head of wild black hair. Chester almost never removes his helmet or visor, so most of his appearence knowledge would be unknown to most of the characters., Chester's Eyes are a cold Grey in colour and his visor is a deep black.
Personality: Chester has a grim, but loyal personality, he is devoted to his Blue team mates, though he rarely shows this. He doesn't suffer fools gladly and harbors a deep hatred for Freelancers due to dealings with them in the past, before he was transferred to the current base (Highlands? Unearthed?). Chester is unusually active in the Simulation war, actually believing the Reds to be a heartless enemy.
Bio: Chester had a fairly standard childhood,he grew up on Earth, in Edinburgh, one of the Great centers of science on Earth. Chester was naturally curious but also wanted a way to help his people other than through science, so at age 20 he joined the army. Chester served on Reach, as an ODST, one of the Bullfrogs no less. It was on Reach that his life took an unexpected turn, he was hit full on by a plasma mortar and unbelievably survived. He was withdrawn from service on Reach immeadiatly and was sent to project Freelance to be tested, it was assumed that it was his armour that had saved him, though all records of this event have mysteriously vanished.
He was then sent to Blue base Highlands where he could be "Monitored" by Project freelancer
Weapons: DMR with Dual wielded ODST issue Magnum pistols

Name: Aran <SURNAME REDACTED>
State: Hawaii
Codename(optional): Knives
Armor Ability: Short/Medium Range teleport (This can also be transmitted through to other suits of armour through touch)
Appearance/Armor: Knive's armour is full crimson scout armour, with a crimson Hayabusa helmet as a headpiece. On knive's right shoulder he has a carving of a skull clutching two curved Knives behind it's head. Under his armour Knives has spiky red hair and an eye patch over his left eye, he is slightly above average in height but is also lighter than most of the Freelancers weightwise
Personality:Knives has a strong sense of self preservation, this is due to his Ai; Kappa, though some see this as cowardice it has saved his life on numerous occasions and combos well with his Short range teleport unit. Knives is also very righteous and tries to benefit the common man, this was induced by a strong socialist upbringing
Weapons: Shotgun, Numerous Throwing knives, Two curved melee knives
Bio:<REDACTED>
AI:Kappa
AI status: Kappa was the Alpha's self preservation, it results in Knives being seen as extremely cowardly and self serving. Kappa appears as a Grey Spartan in full Recon armour, with Black lightning sparking from it's body
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:55 pm

Good.Requesting a sig at the moment. Now, when should I create the OOC thread? A week before? A few days before?

Also,btw, I don't care if you use halo 3 or reach stuff. Doesn't matter. Halo 3 looks moar awesome, but meh.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Got mah two spartans for sig right here.

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=20537#top_display_media

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=20201#top_display_media
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 9:17 pm

Great!

I think you should start the OOC a week before you launch the IC
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:13 am

Kay. You wanna control Alpha?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!   RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RedvBlue Rp-Planning-Return of the Alpha, and the Chairman!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next