Ood Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ood Studios, dedicated to making quality Role Playing Games for the Sporum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BBeast

Awesomeness : 10

Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:39 am

Magician... for purely magical tasks. Farmer... eh, no. Assassin... a hybrid of Scout and Warrior classes. So Magician should be added.

Magician: Someone capable of performing a variety of non-combat spells. Is primarily there to magically counter obstacles and perform various magical tasks.

We also need rules. Any more suggestions?

-No godmodding (and other standard rules)
-Try to stick with the group.
-Try not to betray the group.
-Help the group whenever possible.
-Remember, be fair in combat.
Back to top Go down
Frog_Empire
Admin
Frog_Empire

Awesomeness : 13

Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:48 am

hmmm...

Semi Literate or Literate?
Back to top Go down
https://oodstudios.forumotion.com
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:31 am

Hmm... not sure. Perhaps semi-literate, although I'll encourage decently sized posts.
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:53 am

I need a plot, other than go into the dungeon, kill the monsters and grab their treasure. How is this?

• Dungeon is found and forces are sent to fend back the horrors inside (in OP)
  • Players join a raiding party (before RP actually starts)
  • Raiding party enters dungeon (when RP starts)
  • Players get accustomed to dungeon life (if this takes too long it will have to overlap)
  • First boss battle. Journal of a previous raiding party found.
  • Another boss battle. A strange geometrical artefact fragment is found.
  • More boss battles, interesting finds and geometrical artefact fragments found.
  • Rumour of a 'master' controlling the Catacombs is encountered, and reinforced several times.
  • At the very depths of the dungeon an extremely powerful sorcerer is found, with a spherical artefact fragment on the end of his sceptre. He demands the geometrical artefact fragments so he can assemble them for ultimate power.
  • Most likely the final boss battle against the sorcerer who is probably angry.
  • Players should now find a way to return to the surface, if all went according to plan.
Challenges, battles, traps, rewards, conundrums and decisions will be thrown in randomly when deemed fit.

Any improvements that could be made?
Back to top Go down
Frog_Empire
Admin
Frog_Empire

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:58 am

Maybe they have a first encounter with the socreror who manages to summon a 'demon' before escaping, and the players have to fight the 'demon' as a boss before trying to track the sorceror.

I have an awesome idea for the 'demon'. An Illithid. They're awesome.
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:04 am

That's a pretty good idea. Perhaps it could happen when they find the first geometrical artefact fragment. The sorcerer appears and requests it kindly. If failing that, he'll storm off (well, teleport actually, but the mood is the same) and leave one of his demons behind.

You're going to have to fill me in on the precise details of Illithids, though.

Now, I need more boss ideas. I've got some...

• Orc Warlord (probably the first boss. Not very complex or challenging)
  • Some more bosses like above (ogres, goblins, hobgoblins, trolls, etc. Need help here)
  • Sorcerer's Illithid (You figure that out)
  • Clockwork Chain-Swinger (a simple robot. Has the ability to shoot out heavy weights on the ends of chains)
  • Steam Titan (a large steam-powered robot with a giant maul and a cannon. Plenty of weak points)
  • General Mhar (a dwarven engineer/technomancer who was behind the makings of the previous two bosses, as well as numerous other lesser mechanical foes. He'll be inside a mech suit powered solely by magic. It has a magic cannon, magic gattling gun and a melee attack consisting of him elbowing you)
  • A small undead horde (a necromancer is hiding somewhere just outside the room. You have to use various mechanisms around the room to reveal and damage him)
  • Some other various undead bosses (my brain isn't working too well here)
  • Zip (a crazed human. He has the power of short-range teleportation. He is armed with an unspecified number of throwing knives which can also be used for melee attacks)
  • Zip's Phantom ("You think you killed me!?!! You're right!!! But I'm not dead yet!!!!!!")
  • A few demon/otherworldly bosses (got any suggestions?)
  • The sorcerer, final boss battle (still got to figure out a boss mechanic for him)
Those are the bosses I've already thought of.
Back to top Go down
Frog_Empire
Admin
Frog_Empire

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:54 pm

Sorcerer's Illithid (You figure that out)

Players walk into room, encounter the Sorceror who asks them to hand over the artifact[s]..? Upon denial, he gets angry, but says he is 'too busy' to deal with the party now, so he'll let his 'pet' deal with them. In a boom and flash of light, the sorceror disappears, and from the caverns, the party hears a hostile, alien warcry. The Illithid [Go google images] charges in and they fight. The Illithid has powerful psionic powers, a savagely damaging blade, some armour and eats human brains with his tentacles. If he manages to, he will begin feeding on one of the party members, he is very hungry. After a while, the party soon realises that, though this creature may at first appear to be savage, it is, or at least once, was a civilised creature. Something happened to it, and they guess it was the sorceror.

I have an idea. A HP system. So HP could represent the number of posts needed from each player before th creature could be killed, eg. the Ork Warboss has HP: 1, and so, after one post from each member of the party about fighting the Ork, a weakness is presented, and opportunity to kill the beast, by the Mod.
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:19 am

This HP system could be useful for minimum battle lengths. Once the boss's HP has been drained the boss begins to take physical damage and begins wearing out.

Usually the HP will be drained by player participation, provided they're doing something relevant to the battle (hiding behind a wall not even giving advice does not count for any damage).

However, some bosses will have Special HP. You must drain Special HP by doing something specific to the boss battle. Such as with the undead horde example above, you must use special mechanisms to damage and reveal the necromancer causing the havoc. In this case you can't begin damaging normal HP before you have drained all Special HP. With some bosses the Special HP runs alongside the Normal HP, meaning that you can drain either (but not both in the same post) at any time but can't start actually harming the boss until both are drained.

Very good thinking.

I have another boss. It will be called Glop. It is a giant blob of slime and will be found in the demonic/otherworldly themed bosses. It uses parallel Special and Normal HP. To drain the Special HP you must block several slime fountains which Glop uses to regenerate. Once all HP is drained the easiest way to physically damage it is with fire.
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:10 am

I've updated the list a bit, but I still need more ideas. I've got one. Some of the bosses will be powered by the geometrical artefact fragments.

• Giant Ogre (Big and tough, armed with a large (and I mean large) club. But slow)
  • Runic Troll (A troll capable of using magic. A geometrical artefact fragment will be found in it)
  • Some more bosses like above (ogres, goblins, hobgoblins, trolls, etc. Need help here)
  • Sorcerer's Illithid (a strange foe, although it can be defeated by conventional means. Include cut-scene of sorcerer demanding a piece of a geometrical artefact)
  • Clockwork Chain-Swinger (a simple robot. Has the ability to shoot out heavy weights on the ends of chains)
  • Steam Titan (a large steam-powered robot with a giant maul and a cannon. Plenty of weak points)
  • General Mhar (a dwarven engineer/technomancer who was behind the makings of the previous two bosses, as well as numerous other lesser mechanical foes. He'll be inside a mech suit powered solely by magic. It has a magic cannon, magic gattling gun and a melee attack consisting of him elbowing you. His mech is powered by an artefact fragment)
  • A small undead horde (a necromancer is hiding somewhere just outside the room. You have to use various mechanisms around the room to reveal and damage him)
  • Some other various undead bosses (my brain isn't working too well here)
  • Zip (a crazed human. He has the power of short-range teleportation. He is armed with an unspecified number of throwing knives which can also be used for melee attacks)
  • Zip's Phantom ("You think you killed me!?!! You're right!!! But I'm not dead yet!!!!!!" An artefact fragment will be found that he is bound to)
  • Glop (giant slime blob being fed by slime fountains/taps)
  • A few demon/otherworldly bosses (got any suggestions?)
  • The sorcerer, final boss battle (he will use any artefact fragments that the group has not retrieved to increase his power. If he does not have all of them, we will invoke the power of them one by one. The active fragment must be disabled before combat can continue)
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:02 pm

This should be the final list.

• Sorcerer's Illithid (a strange foe, although it can be defeated by
    conventional means. Include cut-scene of sorcerer demanding a piece of a
    geometrical artefact (Air))
  • Giant Ogre (Big and tough, armed with a large (and I mean large) club. But slow)
  • Runic Troll (A troll capable of using magic. A geometrical artefact fragment (Earth) will be found in it)
  • Chief Goblin Shaman (a mighty goblin shaman. Includes a force field that requires the nodes to be destroyed)
  • General Mhar (a dwarven engineer/technomancer who was behind the makings of the previous two bosses, as well as numerous other lesser mechanical foes. He'll be inside a mech suit powered solely by magic. It has a magic cannon, magic gattling gun and a melee attack consisting of him elbowing you. His mech is powered by an artefact fragment (Lightning))
  • Undead Horde (a necromancer is hiding somewhere just outside the room. You have to use various mechanisms around the room to reveal and damage him)
  • Shade Lord (A ghost of pure darkness, while also having the power to manipulate light. To damage it either sudden bright light or magic should do. Drops an artefact fragment (Light))
  • Banshee Queen (a tough banshee. Standard combat, as long as you remember to cover your ears. Hearing the scream or touching the silver objects/weapons will result in a terminal life-draining curse)
  • Necrotic Doombringer (a large and imposing undead necromancer. Has many dark magics and can summon undead minions. Its staff is tipped by an artefact fragment (Life))
  • Zip's Phantom ("You think you killed me!?!! You're right!!! But I'm not dead yet!!!!!!" An artefact fragment (Space) will be found that he is bound to)
  • Glop (giant slime blob being fed by slime fountains/taps. Will have been fed by an artefact fragment (Water))
  • Great Wyrm (a very large dragonoid wyrm. Armoured and very strong, will take a while to wear down)
  • Arch Fire Elemental (a very dangerous and powerful fire/lava elemental. Its lava lakes will have to be drained away so it can't draw upon them. Possesses another artefact fragment (Fire))
  • Cerberus (I know it's been done a thousand times before, but I couldn't help it. A very fierce guardian of the upcoming passageways)
  • The Sorcerer, final boss battle (he will use any artefact fragments that the group has not retrieved to increase his power. If he does not have all of them, we will invoke the power of them one by one. The active fragment must be disabled before combat can continue as normal. If he does have all of them, then it will be one tough fight)
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

Awesomeness : 1

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:05 pm

The Bosses sound good, I assume the Orc Warlord will now be the Second Boss, seeing as the Illithid is the first?
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:50 pm

You assume correctly. I had to flip them around to introduce the artefact, and therefore the plot, before the RPers lost interest.

Now keep this info secret and OOC.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:10 pm

Okay... SsshSecretsssh

Is the Great Wyrm the thing I discussed with you, the thing that concerns Jack, also would you mind if I posted the Details of this Plot here?
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:51 pm

The Great Wyrm was original going to be something else, but when you filed in the idea of the thing with Jack I replaced it, as your idea had more substance.

Yes, please reiterate the going-ons of your plot.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:16 am

Okay,

Jack's plot will begin when we reach a long, cavernous tunnel, lined with the bones of what would appear to be the bones of Grey Cave drakes, and with writing in Drake all along the walls all saying the same thing "Here the Great Eater lies"

As the Group continues along the Tunnel, they will fight three small Fire Pixies, basically a far smaller and more energetic version of Jack's Demonic form who are gaurding an even larger room.

Once the Group enters this room they will find it well light, with torches placed aong the walls andon the Pillars, however the Floors are covered with Huge Drake bones and the Fresh blood of slaughtered Goblins/Orcs/Drakes, and in the Middle of the Room, sitting cross legged is a figure

The Figure, when talked to by the Group will appear to be an aged man, quite handsome for his age and clad in a dark garb, similar to that of Jack's. He states that he is down in trhe Catacombs looking for his son, who he lost long ago. Jack will not trust him, as will some other members of the group, Mostly Illith and Zephyr ( A Sylph Templar I will introduce later)

Jack will become unable to control his body in the conversation and will switch between both his Demonic and Human selves at a rapid pace. As Illith tries to help him, she will use a charm which extracts his Demonic self to her staff, leaving Jack trapped in his Human form but at least he is stable, however the Old man becomes enraged when he hears the Charm and transforms into a Huge limbless Wyrm, stretching up to the Ceiling.

The Wyrm will tell the Group in a Human voice that it only wants Jack, and the rest of the Group may leave, gesturing to a hole in the wall behind it that leads to a similar corridor to the one before. Jack will ask the Group to leave, Zephyr will refuse, as can Talon if he wants to. As the rest of the Group leaves, those left behind will begin a Boss fight with the Wyrm/Jack's Father which will end with Zephyr's blade shattering the armour of the beast as it kills Jack and knocks Talon out.

Later on in the Story, the Group will find themselves in huge Lava chamber with several circular floating platforms above the Lava, a large Pillar in the center of the Room with the Wyrm sleeping around it and Jack's dead body and the Limp (but alive) bodies of Zephyr and Talon.

The Group will manage to reveive Zephyr and Talon but in the process they will awaken the Great Wyrm, who now has no armour, just a Red, glistening body covered with thorns. The Group will now engage the Wyrm in open combat, and will manage to defeat it, at which point the lava floor will solidify and reveal another corridor that the Group may pass through.

At this point Illith will be able to use Jack's demonic soul to ressurect Jack , however at this point he will be trapped in his demonic form, apart from when Illith can recall his Soul to her staff, where he will become a disgruntled, disembodied Voice.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:03 am

Cewl plot.
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:43 am

Hmm... perhaps if I gave the Fire shard to this boss. He can have it as some sort of crown. That would make the Arch Fire Elemental redundant, but he was only there to fill in a gap where the fire shard was meant to go.

I was going to have another replacement for that Fire Elemental, but now I think he'll simply be a mini-boss. Perhaps one guarding the way to the Great Wyrm.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:51 pm

Okay, so perhaps when in human form, Jack's father would be wearing the Fire shard as a crown, but when he becomes a Wyrm the Fire shard becomes part of his armour?

Also further on in the Rp, will we be getting any Epic Dungeon Loot, other than the Shards, or will we just be going with what we have.
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:58 pm

Perhaps the shard is only visible, or in full scale, in demonic form. Since many shape-shifters clearly have the ability to swap between garments when swapping between forms, so they have something suitable.

We'll find loot as we go along. Most of it will have to be retrieved from enemies. Like bosses' weapons, for example.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:46 pm

Okay, sounds good, will you be posting your illustrations and musical themes here, or only at the Rp thread?
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:23 pm

I'll post links to the themes here for my own reference. The illustrations will only be published when the boss is encountered. I've recently finished drawing the Orc Warlord and his bodyguards. When we get closer to the third boss I will start drawing it (that is, soon before the second boss).

I'll get to work on revising that boss list and adding theme references. I'll also make a list of mini-bosses. The mini-bosses may get battle music (but no guarantee), but not an illustration.
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:39 pm

• Sorcerer's Illithid (a strange psychic foe, although it can be defeated by
    conventional means. Include cut-scene of sorcerer demanding a piece of a
    geometrical artefact (Air))
  • Orc Warlord (very combat oriented. Wields a large battleaxe. Has six bodyguards, two melee, two ranged and two magic)
  • Giant Ogre (Big and tough, armed with a large (and I mean large) club. But slow. Roughly 3 stories tall)
  • Runic Troll (A troll capable of using earth-based magic. A geometrical artefact fragment (Earth) will be found in it)
  • Chief Goblin Shaman (a mighty goblin shaman. Includes a force field that requires the nodes to be destroyed)
  • Steam Titan (a large steam-powered robot with a giant maul and a cannon. Plenty of weak points, though)
  • General Mhar (a dwarven engineer/technomancer who was behind the makings of the previous two bosses, as well as numerous other lesser mechanical foes. He'll be inside a mech suit powered solely by magic. It has a magic cannon, magic gattling gun and a melee attack consisting of him elbowing you. His mech is powered by an artefact fragment (Lightning). General Mhar himself is armed with a musket)
  • Undead Horde (a necromancer is hiding somewhere just outside the room, while undead beings crawl out of a dark haunted moat and attack the party. You must open each lock before he can be accessed. One is mechanical. One requires force. One is magical)
  • Shade Lord (A ghost of pure darkness, while also having the power to manipulate light. To damage it either sudden bright light or magic should do. Moves around a lot like a shadow. Its attacks are based on either light or darkness. Drops an artefact fragment (Light))
  • Banshee Queen (a tough banshee. Standard combat, as long as you remember to cover your ears. Hearing the scream or touching the silver objects/weapons will result in a terminal life-draining curse)
  • Necrotic Doombringer (a large and imposing undead necromancer. Has many dark magics and can summon undead minions. Its staff is tipped by an artefact fragment (Life))
  • Zip (a crazed human. He has the power of short-range teleportation. He is armed with an unspecified number of throwing knives which can also be used for melee attacks. A very dangerous an unpredictable opponent who may not feel pain)
  • Zip's Phantom ("You think you killed me!?!! You're right!!! But I'm not dead yet!!!!!!" As he no longer has any physical bounds, he is now even more dangerous. An artefact fragment (Space) will be found that he is bound to)
  • Glop (giant slime blob being fed by slime fountains/taps. Is somewhat flammable. Will have been fed by an artefact fragment (Water))
  • Great Wyrm (begins as an old man (Jack's Father) who then turns into a giant demonic armoured wyrm which can breathe fire. Will initially target only Jack. Later the group will re-meet him, only this time it isn't armoured, and will have to slay him to revive Jack. Bears a shard (Fire) in his crown)
  • Cerberus (I know it's been done a thousand times before, but I couldn't help it. A very fierce guardian of the upcoming passageways)
  • The Sorcerer, final boss battle (he will use any artefact fragments that the group has not retrieved to increase his power. If he does not have all of them, we will invoke the power of them one by one. The active fragment must be disabled before combat can continue as normal. May summon imps at times to replace the artefacts. If he does have all of them, then he has virtually absolute power)
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Boss Themes P.S. For some reason some of the ones with the images I wanted originally aren't there. Sad So I had to suffice without.
  • Sorcerer's Illithid: Yk'Lagor the Thunderous - RuneScape Boss Theme
  • Orc Warlord: West One Music - Unknown Army
  • Giant Ogre: Audiomachine - Guardians at the Gate
  • Runic Troll: Luminescent Icefiend - RuneScape Boss Theme
  • Chief Goblin Shaman: Two Steps from Hell - Fire Nation
  • Clockwork Chainswinger: Two Steps From Hell - Clockmen
  • Steam Titan: Audiomachine - Maximus
  • General Mhar: Audiomachine - Blitzkrieg
  • Undead Horde: Temple Desecrated - RuneScape Boss Theme
  • Shade Lord: Audiomachine - Shadow King
  • Banshee Queen: Astea Frostweb - RuneScape Boss Theme
  • Necrotic Doombringer: Two Steps From Hell - He Who Brings the Night
  • Zip: To'Kash the Bloodchiller - RuneScape Boss Theme
  • Zip's Phantom: Kal'Ger the Warmonger - RuneScape Boss Theme
  • Glop: Dreadnaught - RuneScape Boss Theme
  • Great Wyrm: Bulwark Beast - RuneScape Boss Theme
  • Cerberous: Two Steps From Hell - Sons of War
  • The Sorcerer: Two Steps From Hell - Velocitron
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:11 pm

BBeast wrote:
Boss Themes P.S. For some reason some of the ones with the images I wanted originally aren't there. Sad So I had to suffice without.

• Sorcerer's Illithid: Yk'Lagor the Thunderous - RuneScape Boss Theme
  • Orc Warlord: West One Music - Unknown Army
  • Giant Ogre: Audiomachine - Guardians at the Gate
  • Runic Troll: Luminescent Icefiend - RuneScape Boss Theme
  • Chief Goblin Shaman: Two Steps from Hell - Fire Nation
  • Clockwork Chainswinger: Two Steps From Hell - Clockmen
  • Steam Titan: Audiomachine - Maximus
  • General Mhar: Audiomachine - Blitzkrieg
  • Undead Horde: Temple Desecrated - RuneScape Boss Theme
  • Shade Lord: Audiomachine - Shadow King
  • Banshee Queen: Astea Frostweb - RuneScape Boss Theme
  • Necrotic Doombringer: Two Steps From Hell - He Who Brings the Night
  • Zip: To'Kash the Bloodchiller - RuneScape Boss Theme
  • Zip's Phantom: Kal'Ger the Warmonger - RuneScape Boss Theme
  • Glop: Dreadnaught - RuneScape Boss Theme
  • Great Wyrm: Bulwark Beast - RuneScape Boss Theme
  • Cerberous: Two Steps From Hell - Sons of War
  • The Sorcerer: Two Steps From Hell - Velocitron

So...Much...Runescape...

Of all of the music there I have only heard "He who brings the Night" and that is because of LBP2, Giant Mechanical Turkey battle FTW!
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm

Minibosses:

• Dragon (Encountered in the earthen layer. This isn't too big a dragon. More of an oversized lizard which breathes fire. There may be some handy loot lying around)
  • Mechanical Spellcaster (Encountered in the mechanical level. Is a technomancical creation (ie. robot) that has the ability to cast spells. A Spell-o-Matic, its weapon, may be retrieved from it)
  • Balrog (Encountered in the late undead level. Unlike most other fights, the party should primarily chose to run from it down the passageway, where they must dodge the fireballs thrown at them by their pursuer. It is possible that they will have to cross over an unstable bridge and then take the bridge out before the Balrog crosses it)
  • Torrens Igneus (a fire demon encountered before the actual boss fight against the Great Wyrm, guarding the way in. Absorbs heat as his own energy and can manipulate it at will. Always irradiating large amounts of heat around himself, making physical contact nearly impossible unless drained of energy. As the Water Shard would have been retrieved before, this could be used to the group's advantage)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*   Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catacombs- A Dungeon RP *Unfortunately deceased. You may recycle the idea on request*
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ood Studios :: Role Play :: Team Projects-
Jump to: