Ood Studios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ood Studios, dedicated to making quality Role Playing Games for the Sporum.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft Chat

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LegionOfShadows

Awesomeness : 1

Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:38 am

Mod?

Make the Nether better. Make it like the Aether, but opposite. Like, there are groups of imps flying around, launch fireballs do almost no damage, but fling you far, and put u on fire.

But it isn't original...

I dunno.

Anyway, I got TMI and Aether to work. Aether is EPIC! I'm only playing Aether on my hack world, though. Aether is awesome with TMI.

Luke, if you want good mod, get TMI. If you press o on inventory screen, and it is in game! Whats better, it has all the Aether items!

And if you click soemthign something on the craft thing, you get a full stack fo stuff if u want to.

Totally sick
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:43 pm

LegionOfShadows wrote:
Mod?

Make the Nether better. Make it like the Aether, but opposite. Like, there are groups of imps flying around, launch fireballs do almost no damage, but fling you far, and put u on fire.

But it isn't original...

I dunno.

Anyway, I got TMI and Aether to work. Aether is EPIC! I'm only playing Aether on my hack world, though. Aether is awesome with TMI.

Luke, if you want good mod, get TMI. If you press o on inventory screen, and it is in game! Whats better, it has all the Aether items!

And if you click soemthign something on the craft thing, you get a full stack fo stuff if u want to.

Totally sick

I do use TMI with the Aether, though I don't like cheating in most games, for instance al of my Gravitite tools were hand made, as was my gravitite armour, if any of them break I will probably spawn in some new Gravitite stuff.

Do you guys have any idea how to make the "Swet Cape" on Aether mod?
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:13 pm

??

Cut off the skin of a Swet?
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:25 pm

LegionOfShadows wrote:
??

Cut off the skin of a Swet?
?

The skin of a swet is Blue Aercloud
Back to top Go down
BBeast

Awesomeness : 10

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:40 pm

Check the related Minecraft Forum thread. There should be some recipes. I don't know as I haven't checked.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:43 am

BBeast wrote:
Check the related Minecraft Forum thread. There should be some recipes. I don't know as I haven't checked.

It says nothing about crafting the swet cape on the topic, it only shows an image and says that you can craft it, also I just got the Invisibility cape and the pheonix armour, I still have yet to get the Iron bubble and Pig slayer, but other than those and the Obsidian armour I have all the Aether gear, should I upgrade my Pheonix stuff to obsidian or wait for a chest containing some.
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:15 pm

You'd know better. You have the mod. Chests can't be relied to be stumbled across, just saying.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:22 pm

INDUSTRIALCRAFT IS SICK! It is, I have to say, better than the Aether. Sorry, mate. You just aren't good enough. I mean, it doesn't have anything to do with our relationship-I love you. It is just... I think we shoujld see other people. In your case, MC Players, and in my case, Mods. You will still be in my heart forever, Aether. Just occupying a small, crappy part.
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Mind to go over the basics of Industrialcraft?
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:36 pm

http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php/Main_Page

Basics.

It is all industrial.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Industrialcraft, if only we had met sooner,

As a Coincidence I downloaded Industrialcragt two days ago, but have had very little time to play it, instead I've been Achievement farming on Civ V. What should I do when I start Industrial craft?
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:33 pm

Well, make a backup of your worlds, and then use your most advanced world, because it will be more set up. The only bad thing is, the new ores spawn only when new chunks are generated, so you'll have to make new mines.

Start mining for copper and tin. And then just follow your dreams.

Mining lazers own. Although I thought you set them up, and then mined with them. Hmm.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:48 pm

1.8 is due to be out on Monday!

Also, anyone play with the Yogbox mod?
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:11 am

Nah, not me. I have planes and Industrialcraft workign together in absolute harmony, and they are great together. You mine with industrialcraft the iron for your plane, and planes mod you search around the world.

I wish on planes mod it had runway lights, like a small sphere of glass with a red or blue center inside. It would be just above normal torches in light, and you would fill the entire crafting square with glass, except for middle block, where you place red or blue dye. Then, you get redstone torches in the crafting square, fill it all up, make a switch on or off light. You make like five on/off lights with that, place it underneath the sphere of glass, voilah, you have a runway light that can be switched on or off. That would be sick.
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Or just use redstone torches... Part of Minecraft is ingenuity with what you've already got.

Yeah, 1.8 is really soon. Very Happy For those who can't wait a day or two, they made a pre-release, but it is really buggy.
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:11 pm

Eh. I dont' want to spoil the surprise.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:42 pm

LegionOfShadows wrote:
Eh. I dont' want to spoil the surprise.

QFT

Like a Boss
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 1:40 pm

The pre-release is insanely buggy, anyway.
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:54 am

BBeast wrote:
The pre-release is insanely buggy, anyway.

The full release is out now anyway...

I still have seen no endermen after two hours of playing Neutral

Does anyone know where I get the seeds for Sugarcane from (Noobish question I know)
Back to top Go down
LegionOfShadows

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:40 pm

Sugarcane?

I haven't updated yet. I'm not gonna update till all my mnods update, and they are a lot. Also, when I get the licensed version so I can play with Tyken 132.

Any1 heard of him?
Back to top Go down
TranquilSilence

TranquilSilence

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:56 am

LegionOfShadows wrote:
Sugarcane?

I haven't updated yet. I'm not gonna update till all my mnods update, and they are a lot. Also, when I get the licensed version so I can play with Tyken 132.

Any1 heard of him?

Nah sorry,

The Main Minecrafters I follow are the Yogscast(Simon and Lewis), Coestar (Coe) and the Dead Workers party, as well as Seananners and Captain Sparklez
Back to top Go down
BBeast

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:41 am

Sugarcane doesn't use seeds. You punch down some sugarcane (which is found on dirt next to water) and then put back the itemised version where you want it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft Chat   Minecraft Chat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Chat
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2